CeLaVi rainpants with fleece “Burlwood”
PU rain pants with fleece lining from CELAVI. Made in durable material – partially recycled material. The rain pants are waterproof with a tested water column pressure of 10,000 mm.
- The rain pants have adjustable elastic suspenders with buckles in size 70-100. Snaps in each side to give the pants a good fit. Rain pants with elastic edge at the waist in size 110-140.
- Both pants have reflective details and adjustable elastic bootstraps at the ankles. Comfortable to wear with fleece inside.
- Practical name label for the childs name on the inside.
- Material: Recycled PU – 100% Polyester w. Polyurethane coating
- Waterproof: 10,000 mm
- Welded seams
- Adjustable elastic foot straps
- Reflective details
Wash as little as possible. If necessary use a wet cloth to wipe away dirt or rinse it udner running water. It wears on the rainwear to be washed.
Turn the rainwear inside out and zip the zipper before washing. In this way zippers, buttons and reflectors are worn as little as possible.
Wash separately from other clothes. Wash at a maximum of 40 degrees. Hang up the wainswear immediately after washing.