CeLaVi rainwear suit with fleece “Aztec”
PU rainsuit with fleece lining in durable material from CELAVI. Made partially of recycled material.
- Tested water column pressure of 10,000 mm.
- The suit opens at the front with a quality zipper with chin protector and double windpole, on which the outer closes with practical snaps.
- The chin protector makes sure that the zipper feels soft under the chin.
- The suit has soft fleece lining and a detachable hood.
- Adjustable elastic foot straps that can be put under the boots so that it stays in place.
- Reflective details in several places on the suit.
- It has a name tag inside.
- Color: Aztec
Material: Recycled PU – 100% Polyester w. Polyurethane coating
Waterproof: 10,000 mm
Adjustable elastic foot straps
Wash as little as possible. If necessary, use a wet soft cloth to wipe away stains and dirt or rinse it under running water. It wears on the rainwear to be washed.
Turn the rainwear inside out and zip the zipper before washing. This way, zippers, buttons, and reflexes wear out as little as possible. Wash separately from other clothes. Wash at a maximum of 40 degrees. Hang up the rainwear immediately after washing.