BIBS Pacifier 2 pack
BIBS Pacifier 2 pack
BIBS Colour is the original pacifier with a round shield and a cherry shaped nipple. The cherry shaped nipple and matte lightweight shield is designed to imitate the shape of a mother’s breast.
It is recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding – as both the specific length and shape of BIBS Colour gives the baby the correct sucking technique at the breast.
The round lightweight shield faces away from the baby’s face to facilitate a supply of air to the sensitive skin around baby’s mouth.
- Recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding.
- Available in size 1, 2 and 3.
- Size 1 and 2 are suitable for newborns.
- The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. The rubber is a natural material and therefore slight color variations may occur.
- The shield is made of 100 percent food safe polypropylene (PP). Completely free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Also available in a night version with glow in the dark handle.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
Do always inspect the product carefully before each use. Especially when the baby has teeth. Pull the pacifier in all directions. Discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness.
It is recommended to have a replacement every 4-6 weeks for both safety and hygenic reasons. Natural rubber latex is a natural material and is affected by sunlight, high temperatures, and moisture which accelerates the aging process of the latex material. Therefore, the material changes its properties and can become brittle or sticky. Whenever you experience a change in the material, the pacifier must be replaced.
Keep an eye out for any changes in the surface, changes in size and shape, or rupture in the material and replace the pacifier if you notice any differences. When your baby has teeth, make sure to pull the nipple in all directions before use and replace the pacifier at the first sign of damage or weakness.
How to sterilize the pacifers
When cleaning the pacifier, just follow these three simple steps:
1) Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl. Pour them with boiling water.
2) Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 min.
3) Pick them up and let them dry on a clean towel.
The vast majority of pacifiers are with valve. If the nipple has a valve, be sure to squeeze excess water out of the seat part when the nipple is sufficiently cooled.
Do not cook!
When being boiled, pacifiers are destroyed by the high heat. Instead, follow the instructions above, and you are sure to kill the bacteria without compromising the durability of the pacifier.
More information about care & safety
0-6 M, 6-18 M
Baby Blue/Pistachio, Haze/Blossom, Iron/Baby Blue, Lavender/Baby Pink, Sky Blue/Baby Blue, Sunshine/Peach Sunset, Sunshine/Violet Sky, Island Sea/Forest Lake, Sand/Pistachio