CeLaVi rainwear set with fleece Peach Whip
PU rainwear with fleece lining in durable material from CELAVI. Made partially of recycled material.
- The rainwear is waterproof with a tested water column pressure of 10,000 mm.
- The set consists of rain jacket and rain pants. Up to and including size 104, the rain pants are made as overalls with adjustable suspenders and plastic buckle at the front. They can be closed on the side with a practical snaps. From size 110 up, the pants are made like pants with elastic at the waist. Both versions have adjustable elastic foot straps that can be put under the boots so they stay in place.
- The rain jacket opens at the front with a quality zipper with chin protector and double windpole, of which the outer one closes with practical snaps. The chin protector makes sure that the zipper feels soft under the chin.
- The jacket has a detachable hood and elastic at the end of the sleeves.
- Both jacket and pants have soft fleece lining as well as reflective details. It has a name tag inside.
- Color: Peach Whip
Material: Recycled PU – 100% Polyester w. Polyurethane coating
Waterproof: 10,000 mm
Adjustable elastic foot straps
Wash as little as possible. If necessary, use a wet soft cloth to wipe away stains and dirt or rinse it under running water. It wears on the rainwear to be washed.
Turn the rainwear inside out and zip the zipper before washing. This way, zippers, buttons, and reflexes wear out as little as possible. Wash separately from other clothes. Wash at a maximum of 40 degrees. Hang up the rainwear immediately after washing.